NEW YORK — Gotham Greens, the pioneer of sustainable greenhouse-developed salad greens, herbs, dressings, dips and cooking sauces, is expanding its clean foodstuff line to include two new plant-dependent, dairy-absolutely free salad dressings: Vegan Ranch and Vegan Caesar. Crafted with top quality substances together with its have greenhouse-grown basil, Gotham Greens’ new dressings transform these common American favorites into fashionable dressings and dips produced with no additional sugar and no gluten. Ranch and Caesar rank as the #1 and #3 most preferred dressings and dips nationally.1
- Gotham Greens Vegan Ranch brings an indulgent peppery and umami point of watch that combines expeller-pressed sunflower oil, black pepper, white vinegar and dried parsley. Gotham Greens Vegan Ranch delivers an herbaceous twist with tangy, zesty and aromatic tasting notes, great for dressing refreshing salads, dipping vegetable crudité and drizzling on pizza and breads.
- Develop cafe-quality Caesar salads in your kitchen with savory and creamy Gotham Greens Vegan Caesar. Produced with silken tofu, organic miso, Dijon mustard, excess virgin olive oil, capers, black pepper and organic soy sauce – alternatively of dairy and anchovies – this dressing delivers a peppery kick and pairs nicely with Gotham Greens crunchy lettuce varieties.
Founded in 2009 on the core concepts of sustainability, excellent and flavor, Gotham Greens has been 1 of the leaders in the motion towards a more sustainable food stuff method. The model is centered on applying less purely natural methods and cutting down foods squander by reducing extensive transportation time and extending the shelf lifestyle of its contemporary salad greens. The most recent choices coincide with the escalating adoption of flexitarian and vegan diets, with plant-primarily based foodstuff occupying 53 % of U.S. households2 and 6 per cent of U.S. shoppers relying on a completely vegan food plan – a 500 p.c improve because 2014.3
“We know and appreciate that individuals are more and more gravitating toward a lot more plant-primarily based eating plans for the sake of their health and the surroundings. From working day a single, we set out to reimagine a greener food stuff program — a person that is fully commited to environmental influence and altering the way folks feel about rising and taking in greens. We couldn’t be much more energized to go on this mission with cleaner, greener variations of two of the most legendary and nostalgic American favorites: ranch and Caesar,” said Viraj Puri, Co-Founder and CEO of Gotham Greens.
The new dressings are accessible at all Sprouts Farmers Industry nationwide beginning July 20.
To rejoice the launch, Gotham Greens has partnered with beloved New York City and Jersey City pizza shops Pizza Loves Emily, Paulie Gee’s and Razza for limited-time only specialty pizzas from August 1 by way of August 31. In line with Gotham Greens’ mission towards a more sustainable long run, 20 per cent of proceeds from every special pizza marketed will be donated to Slice Out Hunger to fund starvation reduction endeavours throughout New York Town.
- Pizza Loves Emily’s Gotham Metropolis Caesar: A white wooden-fired pizza topped with roasted chicken, havarti, peppers, onions, pecorino and Gotham Greens Romaine lettuce, then completed with Gotham Greens Vegan Caesar dressing.
- Razza’s Pizza Insalata: Razza’s wooden-fired pizza crust is topped with Gotham Greens salad greens and seasonal greens tossed in Gotham Greens Vegan Ranch dressing.
- Paulie Gee’s Gotham Greenpointer: An homage to Gotham Greens’ 1st rooftop greenhouse found in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, this white wooden-fired pizza is topped with newborn arugula and added virgin olive oil and drizzled with Gotham Greens Vegan Ranch dressing.
These days, New York City and the Northeast location continues to be a person of Gotham Greens’ major footprints with virtually 100,000 square ft of hydroponic greenhouses located across Brooklyn and Queens. Gotham Greens also operates greenhouses in Providence, R.I., Baltimore, Chicago, Denver and Northern California.
About Gotham Greens
Gotham Greens proudly grows and sells refreshing, flavorful leafy greens and herbs and creates fresh salad dressings, dips and cooking sauces. By using hydroponic systems in 100 % renewable electricity-driven greenhouses, the company’s indoor farms use 95 per cent considerably less drinking water and 97 percent fewer land than traditional farming. These days, Gotham Green operates a national network of greenhouses totaling 600,000 sq. feet across nine facilities in New York Town, Chicago, Providence, R.I., Denver, Baltimore and Northern California that provide regionally grown develop and fresh foods to grocery shops, dining establishments and foodstuff service providers. The organization, started in 2009 by Viraj Puri and Eric Haley, is a pioneer of the sustainable farming movement and is dedicated to switching the way we develop, eat and think about our food items method.
About Slice Out Starvation
Slice Out Starvation is an NYC-based nonprofit that fights food insecurity via pizza-connected events and strategies. Established by qualified pizza enthusiast Scott Wiener as an outgrowth of Scott’s Pizza Excursions, the corporation has elevated over $1.2 million to fund starvation aid endeavours in the U.S., which include over $101,000 for Metropolis Harvest considering the fact that 2009. As a volunteer-pushed business, all resources elevated by SOH initiatives go immediately to assistance those in will need. For more data, visit SliceOutHunger.org.