Two Gaston County places to eat will participate in this year’s Charlotte Cafe 7 days.
Cafe 7 days requires place from July 16-25.
Additional than 40 eating places will participate this calendar year, providing prospects the chance to love 3-class meals from mid- to high-close eating places for a set value of $30 to $35. Reservations are encouraged.
The next eating places in Gaston County will take part in this year’s Cafe Week.
The Bottle Tree
The Bottle Tree, situated at 102 Davis St., in Belmont, offers its clients what it phone calls “Worldwide Fusion Cuisine.”
“This is a location exactly where you can arrive and have a organization evening meal, meet up with up with a mate or have a day,” explained typical supervisor Taylor Daniel.
The restaurant opened in December 2019, and this marks the second time it has participated in Restaurant Week.
“We are excited to make new buyers, we have about 87 reservations for Friday (July 16) manufactured so we are wanting ahead to introducing ourselves to individuals who have not been below with very good food items and a fantastic time,” mentioned Daniel.
Reservations for The Bottle Tree at https://www.thebottletreenc.com/ or by contacting 704-829-8131.
$35 per person (does not incorporate tax or gratuity)
Appetizer (selection of one particular)
- Nashville Sizzling Shrimp – Home warm sauce, bao bun, pickled veggies, cilantro
- Smoked Trout Dip – Sunburst Farms trout, mascarpone, chives, crackers
- Malaysian Drumettes – Mini wings, chili sesame glaze, cilantro
- Vietnamese Bun Cha Meatballs – Nuac cham, lettuce, herbs
- Corn Bread & Caviar – Scallion Johnnycake, deviled yolks, smoked trout roe
- Strawberry Shishito Salad – Blistered peppers, avocado, rhubarb vinaigrette
- Melon Tartare – Cantaloupe, onions, cucumber, dwelling harissa
- Vegetable Momo – Mushrooms, cabbage, carrots, ginger, garlic
Entrée (preference of a person)
- Korean BBQ Striploin – Korean-marinated striploin, japchae noodles, grilled veggies
- Smoked Pork Cash Muscle – Grilled pork collar, grits, peach poblano salsa
- Banana Leaf Fish – Banana leaf, sticky rice, mango tomato salad
- Hen and Dumplings – Smoked tandoori chicken, vegetable momos, honey lemon sauce
- Sweet Corn Ravioli – Corn-filled handmade raviolis, salsa cruda, succotash, burrata
- Smoked Cauliflower – Ras al hanout, tomato raita, pomegranate, pickled onions, cilantro, Bombay combine
Dessert (alternative of 1)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- Chocolate Torte
- Thai Tea Tiramisu
Outdated Stone Steak Residence
The Outdated Stone Steakhouse has been owned by the Matinata loved ones due to the fact Mar. 7, 2007.
“We really like remaining a normal place for the community,” stated owner, Matt Matinata.
Previous Stone Steakhouse, positioned at 23 S. Principal St. in Belmont, will provide exclusive menu products to customers seeking to test the restaurant’s signature sluggish-roasted key rib.
“We like to showcase our food stuff to our shoppers and what we feel are our nicer alternatives to these who are traveling to us for the first time,” said Matinata.
Reservations can be designed at https://www.opentable.com/outdated-stone-steakhouse?ref=4174 or by contacting 704-825-9995. Reservations are extremely suggested but not essential.
$35 per person (does not contain tax or gratuity)
To start with class (preference of a person)
- Crispy Calamari -calamari, sliced pepperoncini, and quartered artichoke hearts, served with Cajun remoulade
- Goat Cheese & Sweet Jalapeño Jam (V) – property-made jam and toasted goat cheese served with toasted pita points
- Fried Environmentally friendly Tomatoes – thick-cut and crispy, topped with Chorizo sausage, roasted corn, tomatoes, Cajun crème, scallions, and Parmesan
2nd class (decision of just one)
- Traditional Bleu Cheese Wedge – topped with crispy bacon, purple onions, grape tomatoes, and bleu cheese dressing and crumbles, drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- Tossed Caesar – chopped Romaine hearts tossed with shaved Parmesan, handmade croutons, Kalamata olives, and our house-manufactured Caesar dressing
- Aged Stone Wedge – topped with crispy potato sticks, dried cranberries, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes, served with our Sherry vinaigrette
- Soup of the Working day – Chef’s decision
3rd training course (choice of one particular)
- Sluggish-Roasted Key Rib – 8 oz., conventional rosemary and garlic rub, gradual-roasted all day and hand-carved to buy served with hot au jus and crispy onion straws
- Bacon Apple-Glazed Bone-In Pork Chop (GF) – 10 oz. bone-in pork chop with bacon-apple glaze and concluded with lemon beurre blanc sauce
- Char-Grilled Atlantic Salmon (GF) – 8 oz. salmon filet, topped with our hearth-roasted corn and asparagus medley and drizzled with lemon beurre blanc
- Sirloin – 8 oz. middle-minimize sirloin, char-grilled and served with our dwelling-designed herb butter
- Aged Stone Rooster (GF) – melted goat cheese, sautéed mushrooms, our household asiago crème sauce, & sliced scallions
- Roasted Vegetable Fettuccini (V) – asparagus, pink peppers, tomato, broccoli, yellow squash, pesto, Parmesan cheese, scallions, Asiago crème (served devoid of a aspect merchandise)
For far more details on dining places participating, you may possibly visit https://charlotterestaurantweek.iheart.com/material/2017-06-22-collaborating-restaurants-by-place/
Beatriz Guerrero can be reached at 704-869-1828 or on [email protected]_