I’ve seen a lot of reviewer photos in my day — these are some of the best of the best.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
A possibly magical wine stain remover capable of saving you from the effects of your clumsier moments. Pinot more clothing and carpeting casualties after a boozy night in (or out).
2. A small-but-mighty pet hair scraper to get into every tough-to-reach place and collect every last bit of hair your fuzzy angel has left behind. If your pet sheds, salvation is here — and it can fit in the palm of your hand.
Promising review: “My family drove from Wisconsin to Washington with our yellow Lab. I didn’t think my van would ever be the same again. I bought this tool and was super skeptical, but I was desperate. THIS TOOL LEFT ME SPEECHLESS!!!! After finishing (it did take a bit of time, the tool is small) my floors and seats of my van look BRAND-NEW!!! I would pay triple the amount I paid for this tool. I’ve never seen anything like it! We own a pretty heavy duty shop vacuum and it didn’t even scratch the surface. We also tried every type of pet/lint roller we could find and nothing came close. This tool will blow your mind! After cleaning out our van, I immediately messaged all friends and family with pets (yes, it really is that good!). Don’t waste any more time or money on other products. This simple tool will do a better job than you could ever imagine! A MUST own for any pet owner!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.
3. Or for larger areas, paws-itively amazing rubber pet hair broom with a built-in squeegee designed to sweep up all that shedding (and even liquids!) like no other. It’s def a must for anyone who ever has to clean up after their pet, but can be used on non-fur baby-related spills too.
Since it’s basically a giant squeegee, you can even use it on cars and windows! And psst…if you’re wondering, the sign next to the pooch on the right reads “This is our new carpet broom. THIS is who is evicted from our bedroom. This is the gross ball of hair collected from our carpet.”
Promising review: “LIFE-CHANGER. We have two very floofy cats and I have long, thick hair, so needless to say there is a lot of shedding in our house. I could tell our vacuum wasn’t quite doing the trick and I happened to stumble upon this item that looked to be the solution. WOW. First of all, it’s a bit of a workout if you’ve got a medium-pile carpet like I do. I use short, firm strokes with the squeegee side and it pulls the hair up instantly. It’s tedious work to do a whole room, but the satisfaction you get when you see all the hair makes it so worth it. Then you’ll do a second pass in high-traffic areas and see how much MORE hair there is and wonder how you ever lived like that. Once you’ve got a nice pile, you can pick the clump of fur up by hand. I like to give it a quick vacuum after to get the dust and dirt that comes up. I haven’t used it on our laminate flooring, but I’m sure that will blow me away too. This item is a complete must-have for anyone who owns a furry pet. This broom will absolutely outshine any expensive ‘pet-rated’ vacuum cleaner out there.” —Leanna G
4. Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner, a beeswax and orange oil formula that’s basically like a spa treatment for your wood surfaces. In addition to polishing, it adds a protective layer and helps prevent the wood from drying out or fading, so it’s time to cue a rom-com makeover montage for your cabinet doors.
Check out BuzzFeed’s full write-up on this polish!
Promising review: “I read about this in a BuzzFeed article, read the reviews, and looked at the images posted by reviewers. I figured why not. Our house is about 20 years old and things are starting to just look worn. Add kids and a dog to the house and you have plenty of scratched up or water-stained wood. This is magic in a bottle! The wood was trashed, but now it looks brand-new.” —ByteMe
Get it from Amazon for $8.98.
A ridiculously convenient roll-up silicone water bottle ideal for anyone who’s constantly on the go and always has too much to schlep, but also knows they importance of staying hydrated.
Impressive silver polishing wipes to get your most prized jewelry, silverware, and decor shining like new again. You might need to wear sunglasses to handle all that sparkle.
7. The Guac-Lock, an amazing airtight container that’ll allow you to enjoy guacamole goodness for days on end with no browning. It’s the scientific advancement we always knew we needed but never thought possible — dreams really do come true.
Promising review: “We have several avocado trees and make guacamole on a regular basis. The thing I hate most is how guacamole turns color after just a few minutes of being in the refrigerator. The Guac-Lock not only kept our guacamole fresh and tasting great, but it also kept it that way for over a week! (We did it as an experiment, not to actually eat it after a full week). I’m thoroughly impressed by how well it keeps guacamole fresh and how easy it is to use. If you’re a lover of guacamole but hate how quickly it turns, this is definitely what you need! We’ve also purchased this to be included in a few housewarming gifts for new neighbors, along with avocados and tomatoes from our garden and it’s been well-received. One of our neighbors asked where we got it because she loved it so much that she wanted to purchase one for her mother.” —Dani Banani
Get it from Amazon for $18.84.
8. Amazingly affordable (I’m talking under $3) Scotch Brite stainless steel scrubbers that’ll basically pay for themselves with one very impressive use.
The reviewer above got those amazing results by using one of these in combination with Bar Keepers Friend!
Promising review: “I like to use a lot of cast-iron and stainless-steel pans. But you know what’s the worst? Burnt-on oil. I bought these on Amazon because they were both cheap and well-reviewed. I expected these to be tough on my hands. They weren’t. I expected them to fall apart pretty quickly. They didn’t. I expected to have to use a lot of scrubbing force. I don’t. What did they do? They removed the burnt-on oil on my stainless steel pans and cast iron pans with a refreshing ease. You apply a little pressure and move it around, and the grease disappears. These are cheap enough not to even give another thought to. Just put them in your cart and get them.” —DM
9. A rather miraculous vitamin solution to help even the most pitiful plants grow up big and strong and develop such great roots, they should play on The Tonight Show. It can help with transplant shock, too!
Promising review: “I have had a scrawny fiddle-leaf fig for about half a year now. No growth whatsoever. After a recent move, I was pretty sure ‘Wallace’ was doomed as he kept dropping leaves. Poor Wallace. I’ve only had this magic potion for 10 days, and I’ve got two new leaves! It is not only surviving but is thriving like never before. Update two months later: Since this review, he’s sprouted three more leaves! Holy cow.” —Lisa Albert Wallner
Get it from Amazon for $10.29.
10. And a pack of Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes, which seriously live up to their name. No one will believe the ~thriving~ plant in your apartment is the same one that was looking droopy as heck just last week. No, you didn’t just sneak out and buy a new one — you actually kept a plant alive for once!!!
Each spike can be used for 30–60 days, depending on the season. The reviewer pics on the right are all of the same plant — the left one shows how this magical stuff helped the rather sad dude perk up in just 10 days, and the right one shows that he’s completely come back to life three weeks later! Check out BuzzFeed’s full Miracle-Gro plant food spikes write-up.
Promising review: “I always kill my plants but I decided to try again. I just bought five houseplants, and three of them were marked down because they were looking pretty puny. Since I tend to kill them anyway, I figured I would give them a try and save some money. I put one of these spikes in each plant and they all looked so much healthier and happier after just a couple days. I also added one spike to the only houseplant that I’ve had for years without killing (I was beginning to think it was artificial) the leaves looked healthier almost immediately. I’m very happy with this product and it was a great price.” —victoria
11. An impressive leather cleaner to buy when every other method you’ve tried has come so close, yet ~sofa~r from getting the stains out of your beloved leather couch (or jacket, or purse, or office chair…).
Get a brush to use with it here!
Promising review: “I used this on my natural leather couch and wow! The results were amazing. This couch looks better than it did when I bought it new. Some reviews said the smell is bad, but it smells just like any other cleaner that doesn’t have added fragrance. As soon as the solution dried, which took about 10 minutes, the smell was completely gone. I highly recommend this product if you have natural leather that you need cleaned.” —Amanda Coffee
12. Salicylic acid wart-removing adhesive bandages for anyone who’s tried everything to get rid of a stubborn wart. These miracle workers are discreet enough to look like they’re just covering up a paper cut or scratch, but will *finally* give you some relief.
Promising review: “More than six years with a large, sometimes painful plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The doctor tried freezing, I tried apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and freezing at home, over and over again…nothing worked. Never showing the bottom of my feet, refusing to get a pedicure with the girls and so, so embarrassed. It felt like I was doomed to have it forever; it was resistant to everything. Literally six years of fighting it and on a whim tried these because of the good reviews. ONE APPLICATION. I wore the bandage overnight. I didn’t think it did anything, but a few days later the wart just came off. I know it’s silly to be so emotional over a stupid wart but I’m telling you I nearly cried. I’ve never been so happy with a product in my life. Highly, highly recommend giving these a try if you’ve got a stubborn plantar wart.” —Liz Dube
13. Durable all-purpose wipes made with aloe vera and vitamin E for everything from your hands to your car to tricky stains like grease, makeup, adhesives, and permanent marker. Paper towels are cancelled.
Note that while these are great for messes and stains, they don’t disinfect.
Promising review: “These towels are awesome for so many things. They are large and very sturdy, so they work well for household cleaning. The real benefit for me, though, is having a wipe that works for things like the grill, the oven, the dashboard of my car, muddy shoes, chairs and umbrellas that go to soccer games and practices, and lawn furniture. I frequently wipe something down, rinse the towel, and wipe again. The wipes are heavy enough to go through three to four rinses and wipes and still hold up. The smell is mild and doesn’t linger on my hands or what I’ve wiped down. I use these almost daily, so the 90-count canister lasts about three months and the last towel is never dried out when I get to it. The lid closes securely, yet is easy to open and the towels dispense easily through the opening without getting bunched up. Because the canister is heavier than most, and the lid fits well, it’s easy to throw one of these in the trunk or cargo area, and I don’t worry about it leaking. The canister (minus the lid) is recyclable when the towels are gone — an added bonus.” —COMom
Get a pack of 90 from Amazon for $13.94.
14. Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle, a cruelty-free formula you can use in most any carpet cleaning machine to battle stains made by humans and pets alike. Your dog isn’t the only one who sometimes has accidents, though yours are less the bathroom variety and more the spilling-a-full-glass-of-Merlot variety.
It’s from a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, especially ones for homes with pets!
Promising review: “Worth every penny. I’ve bought this product so many times now I have it on autoship! Saw the reviews and figured I’d give it a try. My cat likes to pee over the litter box and stained the brand new carpet. I used this in my Bissell and it took all the stain and smell out!!! I’ll never use another cleaner.” —Wendy
15. Or the equally miraculous Folex instant carpet spot remover that also works on upholstery to make stains do a Houdini-level vanishing act. It’s also odor-free for scentsitive folks.
Promising review: “WOW! A must-have for any home. My carpet had some mystery stains that other stain remover products could not budge. I had resigned myself to never having them any better, until I found this product. It was very easy. Spray it on, then put a paper towel on top and it disappears. Seriously! There were a couple stains that I had to go back for a second time, but after having lived with these carpet blemishes for years…I was more than happy. I even used it on a cushion. You also get a lot of cleaner for your money; I was surprised at how big the bottle was, and you do not need to use lots when you apply, so this will last a very long time.” —Malm
16. The Makeup Eraser, a magical plush cloth that’ll make it easy to do the annoying-but-necessary task of removing your makeup at the end of the day. It can take off EVERY LAST DROP with just water, and you can wash and reuse it over and over and over. Remind me why you spent so much money on other cleansers and removers again?
One side is made for removing product and the other for exfoliating.
Promising review: “I LOVE makeup. Specifically, eye makeup. Love a good cat eye and layering eyeshadow. I’ve always had to bleach my towels to get the remnants of my mascara and eyeliner off. I hate every eye makeup remover that I’ve tried because it either stings or makes my eyelids oily (y tho?). This thing has seriously changed things for me. It gets my makeup COMPLETELY off in less than one minute without harsh scrubbing. I no longer have to buy any kind of cotton balls or cotton pads that will end up in a landfill. I can actually buy new towels and demote the stained ones to cleaning towels. My skin is clearer because it is makeup-free before I wash it and my eyes no longer burn! GETTTT ITTTT.” —Cori A.
Get it from Amazon for $13.87 (available in nine colors).
17. A super affordable frosting spatula reviewers have used to decorate their creations like they’re from a professional bakery. Extra Instagram likes are basically included free of charge.
18. Amazing dishwasher cleaning tablets that are septic-safe, made for busting mineral buildup and odors, and beloved by over 3,000 (!!!) reviewers.
Just pop one in for a full cycle and let it work its magic. Plus, you only need to use it once a month, so a single, $6 six-pack will last you a while!
Promising review: “Worked very well! We’ve lived in our home a while, and small remedies haven’t done much to help clean the dishwasher. I finally decided to give a cleaner a try, and this one worked exceptionally well. The pics above are after one use of two packs (as per instructions for a particularly dirty washer). I’ll definitely be getting more when I run out to help maintain a cleaner dishwasher!” —chocobeanie
19. A simple-yet-brilliant lid organizer with adjustable dividers so you can finally, finally, FINALLY find the lid that actually fits the container you’re using, instead of giving up and going with plastic wrap instead.
Promising review: “This product does exactly what it’s supposed to and does it well. In under 15 minutes I took my nightmare lid drawer and turned it into a functional, convenient storage space. The dividers were simple to install and provided flexibility. Slowly but surely I am getting my tiny, chaotic kitchen under control, and this got me a huge leap closer.” —S. Hawthorn
Get it from Amazon for $15+ (available in five styles).
20. A tub of The Pink Stuff, aka an all-purpose paste you can use to scrub anything from cookware to cooktops and bathroom fixtures to rubber shoes shiny clean and free of stains. Just ~pink~ of all the icky things in your home you can finally clean with this stuff!
Promising review: “Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life-changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near-new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny.” —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $8.24.
21. Avarelle acne patches, which are vegan and cruelty-free and made with tea tree and calendula oil to soothe swelling as well as absorb all the gunk from your zits. With the additional skincare ingredients *and* the basically invisible design, they’re a lot more practical than other pimple patches on the market.
Promising review: “These have been life-changing for me. As opposed to other brands, this has been the only one that works in protecting and getting rid of pimples, and is absolutely the only one that is thin and transparent enough to wear in public or under makeup. Cosrx also makes a hydrocolloid patch similar to this, which is only meant to absorb anything inside your breakout (aka they only are meant to really work on whiteheads) however when I’ve used their version, it sticks out like a sore thumb and makes no difference in the size or appearance of my breakout after the recommended wear time. Since the Avarelle patches also contain soothing ingredients, they work to calm inflammation in breakouts that are under my skin as well; I no longer use ANY spot treatments, and aside from masks this is the only product I use to treat my occasional breakouts. After sleeping with the Avarelle patches, my breakouts are usually either totally flat, or gone. As you can see in the photo, the Avarelle patches are paper thin and colorless, but somehow still absorb a million times more than the Cosrx.” —Kris
22. An amazing stain remover for concrete sure to have oil and grease stains belting out the melancholy refrain of a truly underrated Miley Cyrus bop. ♫ “So I guess the drivewayyyyyyyyy will be the end of the road…” ♫
FOR [STAINS] IT’S TOOOOOO LAAAATEEEE, LET THE CREDITS START TO RO-OOLLLL!!!!
Promising review: “This product worked like a miracle. Very easy to use. The oil stain in my driveway was over 18 months old. I read the reviews, so I cleaned my driveway with car wash solution first to open up the pores in the concrete, let it dry completely, shook the bottle really well, poured it on the concrete, took a push broom and pushed the liquid in the direction of the lines in the concrete to make sure it absorbed, and in the Vegas heat it dried completely from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Be patient and make sure it dries completely. I used the push broom and brushed away the powder residue and the biggest oil spot and others were gone. I ordered two more bottles to do the rest of my driveway. I think the key is to cleanse it first to loosen the oil, then use it. In three hours the 18-month-old oil spots were gone. I highly recommend this product.” —Loves
Get it from Amazon for $16.97.
23. Musher’s Secret, a vitamin E and beeswax balm that’ll sooth and protect your poor pup’s pads agains the elements, which is no small ~feet~ during blistering summers and icy winters. Reviewers also like using it for dry doggo noses and human feet, too!
Promising review: “Let me start by saying that this stuff smells amazing. It’s easy to ‘warm up’ and rub onto your dog’s paws, your own hands, etc. Due to it being a wax, it obviously leaves a slightly waxy/oily feel to the skin (my dog slipped around a bit on our hardwood immediately after applying) but it feels moisturizing so you know it’s working. Our dog’s paws have been saved by this product this winter due to all of the snow in our area (and with it, the ice and salt on the ground). His paws aren’t dry or brittle, but now nice and soft (and smelling great!). If you’re on the fence about this, I recommend buying it. Well worth the money as a little goes a VERY long way.” —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
24. Debbie Meyer GreenBags here to save you major waste and $$$. They can keep your produce fresher much longer and be reused eight to 10 times!!!
The reviewer comparison above is what two bananas — one kept in the bag and one not — looked like after four or five days!
Promising review: “I am a big warehouse shopper and in the past often couldn’t eat all those berries or all that lettuce before they went bad. So I followed the directions and made sure the produce was dry (lettuce, spinach, asparagus, and blueberries). For the lettuce and asparagus, saw a little condensation in the bag, so put a paper towel in the bag where moisture was accumulating. Two weeks later, the berries were almost as fresh as day one. Lettuce was still crisp and crunchy and only a few pieces of spinach were starting to wilt. Asparagus were crisp as well. I would definitely recommend and will continue to try with other fruits and vegetables.” —BAS
Adjustable bedsheet fasteners, because apparently you’re not the only one who wakes up with their fitted sheet in a crumpled mess at least twice a week. Or, if you’re me, pretty much every day.
26. Washable microfiber mop pads that’ll fit on your trusty Swiffer WetJet or similar mops so you can kick wasteful and pricey disposable pads to the curb.
One pad can last up to 100 washes and works on pretty much any surface, from wood to tile to stone.
Promising review: “I wanted to reduce waste with disposable pads and I was pleasantly surprised by these. This photo was AFTER I cleaned the floor with the disposable pad! I was able to get a super clean floor, spots were easier to clean up, and it didn’t sound like it was scratching my floors. This was easy to use, didn’t use more cleaner then the disposable pads, and got my floor cleaner. Definitely gonna but more if the two I got ever wear out.” —Riley
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $14.95.
27. Wet & Forget shower spray, which’ll revolutionize the way you clean your bathroom. True to its name, all you have to do is spray your shower or tub, let it sit overnight, and rinse it the next morning to reveal a cleaning miracle. It works so well, you only need to use it once a week!
Promising review: “This stuff is amazing! I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I had tried the Dawn dish soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and had even used toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet & Forget spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.13.
28. An exfoliating, dermaplaning touch-up razor you can use to remove dead skin and peach fuzz, touch up your eyebrows, and just generally leave your face feeling fresher than it ever has before. A whopping 6,000 reviewers love it, so chances are you will too.
Promising review: “Super easy and satisfying to use — you’re literally scraping all of the peach fuzz and dead skin off your face. The first photo shows all of the stuff that this product took off my face, and the second two photos are before and after I used this product. My face is glowing and incredibly soft now. Highly recommend.” —Jane
This stuff is cruelty-free and made with tea tree, coconut, and peppermint oils. Plus it’s from a Black woman-owned brand! 🙌
Promising review: “Totally amazing and beyond expectations. Chronic dry scalp for over a year, and with **one use**, super awesome results. My head feels fantastic and no more flaking. I’m going to buy a vat of this stuff and swim around in it! Really worth it.” —Jana
Get it from Amazon for $42.
Goo Gone’s kitchen degreaser, which, well, gets the goo gone! Which is good, because from your stove to your microwave to your counters and shelves, your cooking routine leaves a lot of surfaces gooey (same — no shame).
31. Bar Keepers Friend powdered cleanser to tackle stains on pretty much any surface, from stainless steel to porcelain. Yes, even the stains that no other cleaning products could touch.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Suazo swears by this stuff! Check out her full Bar Keepers Friend review.
Promising review: “I cannot rave about this enough. It’s AMAZING. This stuff is perfect for deep cleaning. I tried everything on my grimy bathtub, from vinegar to bleach to Scrubbing Bubbles to Magic Erasers to some smelly cleaner from the dollar store. I scrubbed the hell out of it; NOTHING WORKED. I was getting so frustrated with it all I was going to give up, but I posted about my situation online and someone suggested this stuff. OMG. I am never going back. I think you can’t use it on steel or something, but you can use it for all kinds of surfaces. My God. I was amazed at what this stuff could do. I’m definitely buying this again. I only had enough to do my tub and my toilet (I think I used way more than I should’ve). Anyway, I’m definitely going to buy some more soon. I’ve got some more deep cleaning to do and this makes it a breeze.” —yaz
Get two cans from Amazon for $9.68.
32. A sheet of oh-so-clever window film that puts the fun in “functional.” Not only will it give you the privacy you’ve been desperate for (hello, walking around in your undies in the middle of the day), but it’ll also project a cool prism effect when the sun hits it just right.
Promising review: “Life-changing. I LOVE THIS STUFF. We live on a cul-de-sac in a rental house with no overhead lighting. Our master bedroom window faces our front lawn. In the past, we have basically always had the blinds drawn, because we are so physically close to our neighbors and we don’t want anyone seeing in. Since we have no overhead lighting, this meant that our bedroom was always dark/poorly lit. We installed this, and now we enjoy being in our room. It’s brighter, it’s gorgeous, it’s fun, and it was so inexpensive. No one wants to put a bunch of money into a rental! If you’re on the fence, get it.” —Andrea
Get it from Amazon for $9.98+ (available in seven sizes).
33. A massive foot file over 9,000 reviewers think is up to the equally massive task of rescuing your crusty tootsies. I hope you stocked up on sandals and mules for this summer, because you’re gonna want to show off your baby-smooth heels.
Promising review: “I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see it!!! In less than five minutes all of the dry, dead skin came off. It didn’t hurt and I didn’t need expensive paraffin treatments or foot soaks. I can’t believe I’ve struggled with dry heels for so long! Can’t express how amazing it feels to have smooth heels. Easy to use and quick!” —Teacher Mom
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
A beautifully crafted wooden tortilla press that’ll allow you to make tortillas perfect enough that they could have been store-bought or from a restaurant. Between the functionality and the sleek wood, it’ll be the new star of your countertop.
35. Hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and paraben-free makeup brush-cleaning “shampoo” to have your beloved brushes (which are currently caked in powder) suds-enly looking like new.
Promising review: “I absolutely LOVE this brush shampoo! I was a little skeptical of how well it would clean my brushes since I’d never tried it before, but after using this I am very pleased with the outcome. It has a faint shampoo scent but nothing too overpowering, and suds like you wouldn’t believe. It got all the way down to the base of the brush and gave it a really good cleaning. One of my brushes is made from boar hair (Estée Lauder powder brush) and I was worried it was going to frizz it out and ruin the shape, but it actually improved it after I had previously used baby shampoo. It’s very soft and not at all coarse feeling. I also used this shampoo on my Beauty Blender, and it did a great job getting all the foundation out. All in all, I’d rate this product a 10/10!” —Katastrophe
36. A 20-pack of multi-surface eraser sponges that may not be the name brand, but do not mess around when it comes to messes. Like in the pics below, I imagine the sponge saying (if sponges could talk, that is) “Ha! You call yourself PERMANENT marker? We’ll see about that.”
Promising review: “Overall, I am VERY IMPRESSED. For me, these hold up better than a Mr. Clean magic eraser. They got stains out of my kitchen counter tops, out of my bathroom sink, and even cleaned the shower so well it looked like I had bleached the whole thing! Very happy and will continue to buy in the future. I’ve even given some to my family to convince them how great they are.” —SierraH
37. A Bite Away tool, aka the mosquito bite relief you’ve been searching for every summer, but failed to find in the form of creams or anything else.
Promising review: “I can’t say enough good about this product. I am severely allergic to mosquito bites (skeeter syndrome) and this is the first product ever that has provided long-lasting relief. Yes, like others described, you do feel a burning sensation. At least in my case, it has not caused any lasting marks. Any discomfort that I feel from the heat is far outweighed by the benefits of not having any itching. When you first apply it, the itching actually increases, but by the time you are done with the treatment, the itching is completely gone. I was so shocked at how effective it is from the first time I used it. I don’t know how I lived without this for so long!” —Gigli
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
38. Waterproof vacuum-sealed space-saving bags for anyone who’s ever wanted to literally shrink their clutter. Pop your stuff inside and use your hose-ended vacuum cleaner to remove all the extra air, then ooh and ahh about how small your storage problems now seem.
It also comes with a travel pump, so you can use the bags for packing and reseal them when it’s time to head home! Not sure which size to get? For context, the medium size claims to fit 8–10 sweaters and the jumbo size can hold up to four pillows.
Promising review: “I’ve been having a hard time finding space to put away my winter clothes to make room for summer and decided to try this space-saver. I’ve never tried vacuum storage before, and am very pleased and now I can’t imagine another way to put away off-season clothes. I used my own vacuum cleaner as I didn’t think the pump that it comes with would be as effective, and it was super easy and quick. The hardest part was folding the clothes LOL.” —Giselle
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in four sizes).
39. A marvelous sink cleaner to polish all sorts of sink surfaces, from porcelain to acrylic to granite, and help eliminate stains and scuffs you had been getting the ~sinking~ feeling you were just gonna have to live with.
It also creates a shiny, water-repellent surface that water will just bead off.
Promising review: “I’ve been looking for a cleaning product that would remove the stains from my acrylic sink without damaging the surface. I FOUND IT!! This product is unbelievable. Yes, it does require an investment of time and elbow grease, but the results were amazing. It removed stains that had been in my white acrylic sink for quite some time and left the surface squeaky clean, smooth and shiny, without a scratch. If you have an acrylic sink, this is the product for you. I HIGHLY recommend it!! I’m going to try it on my mother’s enamel sink next, and definitely intend to buy Hope’s Perfect Sink again. It DOES live up to its name!!” —Beckett
Get it from Amazon for $10.04.
You and these products tackling all the little problems in your life:
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!